There are a few other remarkable characteristics that are a testament to the DNA of the team behind Decred: there was no sale of DCR to investors, no venture funding, and no payment to exchanges to be listed – underscoring that the Decred team and contributors are all about doing the right thing for long term (as manifested in their constitution for the project).The company will be hosting an event in Berlin, see Events below.
The most encouraging thing we can see is both the quality and quantity of high calibre developers flocking to the project, in addition to a vibrant community attaching their identity to the project.
Hey guys! I'd like to share with you my latest adventure: Stakey Club, hosted at stakey.club, is a website dedicated to Decred. I posted a few articles in Brazilian Portuguese and in English. I also translated to Portuguese some posts from the Decred Blog. I hope you like it! (slack)@morphymore translated Placeholder's Decred Investment Thesis and Richard Red's write-up on Politeia to Chinese, while @DZ translated Decred Roadmap 2018 to Italian and Russian, and A New Kind of DEX to Italian and Russian.
This is an in depth exploration of one of the most interesting projects in the space. (@ApolloCapitalAU)
"I think that developers in the future are going to base their decision on where to build on the basis of governance and community. And so I look for good governance mechanisms and strong communities in blockchains." (@decredproject)
Projects like these help Decred attract talent. Typically, the people that are the best at what they do aren’t driven solely by money. They want to work on interesting projects that they believe in with other talented individuals. Launching a DEX that has no trading fees, no requirement to buy a 3rd party token (including Decred), and that cuts out all middlemen is a clear demonstration of the ethos that Decred was founded on. It helps us get our name out there and attract the type of people that believe in the same mission that we do. (slack)Another concern that it will slow down other projects was addressed by @davecgh:
The intent is for an external team to take up the mantle and build it, so it won't have any bearing on the current c0 roadmap. The important thing to keep in mind is that the goal of Decred is to have a bunch of independent teams on working on different things. (slack)A chat about Decred fork resistance started on Twitter and continued in #trading. Community members continue to discuss the finer points of Decred's hybrid system, bringing new users up to speed and answering their questions. The key takeaway from this chat is that the Decred chain is impossible to advance without votes, and to get around that the forker needs to change the protocol in a way that would make it clearly not Decred.
Please note: we will not accept any kind of payment to list an asset.Bithumb got hacked with a $30 m loss.
To begin with, none of the below sites were showing the correct supply or market cap for Decred but we've made some progress. coingecko.com, coinlib.io, cryptocompare.com, livecoinwatch.com, worldcoinindex.com - corrected! cryptoindex.co, onchainfx.com - awaiting fix coinmarketcap.com - refused to fix because devs have coins too? (slack)
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our closed club for October 15–22.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events
1) One of the world’s largest asset management companies, Fidelity Investments, announced the launch of a Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform for institutional investors in early 2019.
2) MasterCard and VISA are imposing restrictions on card payments in underregulated and risky companies from such areas as Forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and ICO. MasterCard promised to do it next Monday, VISA — in December.
3) Users who lost their funds when a Singapore-based WEX exchange disabled the withdrawals decided to team up to take up the matter with the Russian police.
4) Barclays Investment Bank froze the launch of its crypto-trading project. The reason for that was not disclosed.
5) Sony will develop a blockchain for its written data copyright management system.
6) A new version of the Parity Signer app has been released, which allows turning old phones into crypto-wallets. It can also double as a security system on MyCrypto platform and MyCrypto wallet.
7) In Tolyatti, at the AvtoVAZ enterprise, a cryptocurrency mining farm was discovered. Since 2017, the farm has stolen 600,000 rubles worth of electricity from the enterprise, and mined over 1.2 million rubles worth of bitcoins.
8) By the end of the fall, the blockchain platform Telegram Open Network (TON) will be launched in test mode. The development of protocols, the mechanism of smart contracts and the TON blockchain network is almost complete.
9) Bithumb has officially opened a decentralized exchange. Until October 15, users will get a chance to run fee-free transactions and participate in the airdrop. Also, 1,000 most active traders will receive 500 ETH from Bithumb.
10) A New Zealand developer managed to send Bitcoin 12 kilometers away using four goTenna devices and a $30 Android phone without Internet connection, cellular communication or electricity.
11) Bitcoin Core developer Jimmy Song claims that EOS is a scam, and Ethereum is an amateur project. He is very enthusiastic about Bitcoin though.
12) Crypto enthusiasts caught American Express promoting articles criticizing Bitcoin. The American financial company that issues credit and payment cards, as well as traveler’s cheques, promoted a Twitter post of a Bloomberg TicToc news account with the title “The crypto industry is using more energy than all the world’s electric vehicles”.
13) Chief strategic officer of Ripple Cory Johnson claims that the administration of US President Donald Trump is concerned that China is a world leader in mining of cryptocurrency.
14) The head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Elvira Nabiullina stated that Russia has started forming a sound attitude to cryptocurrency.
15) On November 5, the USA will auction 660 BTC, which were seized by law enforcement agencies earlier.
Market analysis from club experts for October 15–22, 2018
The last week proved to be really good for many holders, despite the fact that BTC failed to grow over the week. Though Monday was surprising with its USDT rally. However, the things evened out later and no turmoil was observed over the week. After a huge $17 billion fall on Monday, the total capitalization climbed back to its usual level of $209–211 billion by Monday evening, where it remained until the end of the week. Monday’s trading volumes doubled due to active exchange of altcoins and the BTC, and then things got stable again: $22 billion on Monday, $10–12 billion by the end.
BTC dominated the market at 54% mark, a shift in the share would mean a change in the interests of traders, but this has not been the case so far. Price for 1 BTC grew from $6,300 to $6,800 (on some exchanges, the price reached $7,860) in a matter of hours, then bounced back to $6,450- $6,550 and remained around that mark until the end of the week ($6,515 at the time of the report). This spike in the BTC price was due to a well-planned campaign against the USDT. Persistent rumors about Bitfinex issues, idle wallets due to kernel updates, fake Tweet from Binance — all this resulted in short-sighted holders rushing to change USDT to BTC at any price — that of course just happened to skyrocket. If you are a trader, cool head and lack of emotion shall be your default state. If you are a long-term investor, stick with BTC and reliable altcoins. Second-guessing is not a good idea now! The silver lining is almost there!
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 15–22, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest-growing coins for the last week: BAT + 52% (updates and rumors), Mysterium MYST + 34% (high-quality updates), Elastic XEL + 30% (major updates).
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in October 15–22, 2018.
Do you want to be the first to receive updates and trade signals? Join @gitsupport and start earning with us!
Many traders no longer spend their time sat in front of computer screens; in fact, more and more people are turning to their handheld devices for more of their daily operations than ever before. To keep up with the demand for mobile consumption, most binary options brokers now offer a mobile-specific trading option. For many, this takes the form of either a mobile responsive website or an app ... It is one of the best binary option brokers in South Africa. They claim to be one of the fastest growing online trading platforms, with over 25 million members to date. Their services include forex trading, stock trading, and ETF trading. There are binary options brokers too. They have over 10 million digital options on which you can trade. You engage in the binary options trade by speculating ... At US Binary Options we compare and review the top binary exchange platforms that works in 2020. Read our binary trading guide for USA traders Yes, binary options is legal in the USA. All brokers that are licensed by the CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) can accept US traders without problems. Getting such a license is incredibly hard, and for this reason the only broker that has one is Nadex (part of the IG group). Nadex is based in the USA. Alternatives To US Binary Option ... Top 15 Binary Options Brokers 1. IQ Option. IQ Option was established in 2012 and had since then received favorable reviews on the internet. It uses in-house software for trading. The maximum returns are 95%. However, traders in the USA, Australia, Canada, Russia, Belgium, Japan, Turkey, Israel, Iran, Sudan, and Syria are not accepted. IQOption Europe Ltd. is well-known for reliable broker ... The Best Binary Option Trading Platforms and Brokers of 2020. In this guide, we're going to review the best binary option brokers to help you decide which trading platform is right for you. We've analyzed over 21 different binary brokers on a variety of factors including payouts, trading platform, deposit methods, features, regulation, and company reputation. It's important to understand that ... Traders in The USA. While binary trading in the US is legal, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) classed options trading as akin to gambling and put in place sanctions and legislation similar to those that govern casinos. These rules prevent many international firms from advertising their services and soliciting US traders which then leads them to stop accepting new signups. The ...
[index]          
Top 5 TRUSTED BINARY OPTION BROKERS:1. 💲💹IQ Option: http://www.cryptobinarylivingway.com/IQOption12. 💲💹Pocket Option: http://www.cryptobinarylivingway.com ... Top 5 Forex Trading Platforms for 2019!! - Duration: 15:04. Top Traders 164,154 views. 15:04 . Which Options Broker Should Newbie Traders Start With? [Episode 98] - Duration: 6:52. Option Alpha ... Suddenly, a whole list of brokers using Spotoption, the main platform provider for 90% of the brokers out there - stopped accepting US clients. Watch the video and click the link for more details. binary options trading usa, binary options, binary options trading, binary options broker 2018, binary options brokers in usa, Best Binary Options brokers in USA, Binary Options, Binary Options ... Binary Options Brokers For USA Traders US Top 5 Comparison Review ... RedwoodOptions This broker provides for binary options traders fantastic return of investment options with leading variety of ... 💰💲FULL BEGINNER? Join My PERSONAL TRAINING!💴💵 BLW Trading Academy: http://www.blwtradingacademy.com/ Live Trading Signals HERE!🔙💲💹Join My ... binary options trading usa If you search the web looking for how to make money with binary options, a website call How We Trade number one recommendation is to use a signaling service.